'MOMENT IN LIFE REFLECTED IN GLASS’ COMPETITION
These terms and conditions refer to an online consumer competition owned and run by the Glasfit Group
DELIVERY OF PRIZES
The prizes will be paid via EFT into each winner’s bank account. The prizes will be paid within 14 days of the judges’ decision. Winners younger than 18 who do not have a bank account may elect instead to receive a Takealot voucher to the same value.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The winners will be informed by Facebook Inbox on or about the 14th of August 2020.
- Entries will be judged and winners will be chosen by the Competition judges. Subject to these competition rules, the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Glasfit may wish to utilise and publish the names and profiles of the winners at any stage of the Competition. Entrants have the option to request Glasfit not to reproduce their name in full. In this case the initials of the entrant will accompany the submitted photo if this is reproduced by Glasfit.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so within 48 hours, Glasfit reserves the right to disqualify such winner from the Competition and to select another winner instead.
- Glasfit reserves the right to use the winners’ photographic entries in promotional activities which may include Glasfit social media posts, the Glasfit website and other Glasfit media and communication channels.Winning entrants younger than 18 will require a parent or guardian to attest to the authorship of the photograph.
- The winners will be revealed on the Glasfit social media pages on or about Friday, the 14th of August 2020.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which, together with the official competition communications from Glasfit, shall govern and apply to all participation and activity arising out of and relating to the Competition.
- These rules cannot be modified or superseded except by Glasfit in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision to these rules posted on the Glasfit Facebook page or, at their sole discretion, other potential official Competition communications methods reasonably determined to reach a majority of potential entrants.
- Only entries which comply with the requirements of these terms and conditions will qualify and the judges appointed by Glasfit will be the sole adjudicators of the winning entries.
- Neither Glasfit nor any of its agencies and partners will be responsible for any unsuccessful entries and the decisions of the judges will be final.
- This Competition is not be open to Glasfit employees and their family members, nor to employees and family members of Glasfit’s advertising and promotional agency.
- Entrants to the Competition understand and agree that in order to conduct the Competition, Glasfit will collect the following personal information provided by entrants: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Such information shall not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purposes of the Competition, unless agreed otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- Entrants expressly grant permission to Glasfit to reproduce their photographic entries for purposes of promoting the Competition and announcing the winning entries, including on the Glasfit website and on the pages of Glasfit’s social media platforms.
- Glasfit reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the Competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Glasfit reserves the right to not award a prize and to disqualify fans who use social media to enter a variety of competitions and use their social profiles to enter and share. These will include competition serial entrants and affiliate groups who gain ‘likes’ through networks of fans in exchange for likes. The Competition is NOT open to people who are considered “serial competition participants” and merely take part to win a prize. It is an express objective of the Competition to identify and reward South Africans who enthusiastically support the spirit of the Competition theme.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Glasfit, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from:
- the entrant’s breach of any of the terms contained herein;
- the entrant’s breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right;
- the entrant’s breach of any laws and regulations in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending their submissions; or
- any claim that any one of the entrant's submissions caused damage to a third party.
This indemnity shall have no limit in time.